Friday, May 14, 2010

Today will be a better day!

So yesterday was my birthday and it wasnt such a great day.
I found out my lisence expired yesterday, I couldnt keep myself occupied and then I got sick after eating pizza and wings because I did not want to cook dinner.
I want to thank everyone who sent birthday wishes, It really did make my day!
Today is a new day and it will be a better one!
Today after I get the kids off to school I'm going to walk if the rain holds out then Im going to watch a movie (havnt picked one out yet) and THEN I will do my normal cleaning, laundry, vaccuming, dishes....ect
I hate that I cant drive anywhere since I dont have a good lisence, I guess Im stuck here until I go to DMV which hopefully will be this afternoon.

I have a ton of new movies that I got from hollywood videos going out of business sale so I will let you all know what I watch and if I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment